We use three main ways of gathering information:
1. We treat the information you voluntarily post on our service to become a registered user, or when using certain features of our services (for example, enter an email address in your account settings).
2. We treat the information you provide when registering on the site view by using your existing account to other social networking sites (including, but not limited to Facebook and VKontakte). For example, our service allows you to create an account and login viewtheworld.net, using an account by connecting to Facebook Facebook Connect. If you are not registered on our service and want to take the opportunity to "Sign up using Facebook», the system will ask to first enter your account information (username and password) Facebook, then you will be registered and will be able to use the Service.
3. When you download or use our service, some of the technology, including the "Logging data" and files «Cookies», may use certain information, described in Section 2.
We use your personal data (and in some cases, also the personal information does not identify the user, see. Below) in order to provide you with the ability to use the Service. For example:
1.1. User Registration. On the basis of your Personal Data, we create your account in order to enable you to use the Service.
1.2. Notifications. We use your personal information to notify you of new developments on our service, send you letters, advertising and promotional materials, as well as other information that may be of interest to you. Notifications will be sent to your email address or appear in your taymlane on Facebook. In the profile settings, you can adjust the process of obtaining updates.
1.3. Support. We use Personal Information to contact you in case the answer to your appeal and / or to request information.
2. Personal information does not identify the user. We also handle other information you provide when registering and using the service viewtheworld.net, which by definition can not be used to personalize or contact you (for example, without limitation, age and personal preferences) (hereinafter the "Personal information does not identify User "). Certain personal information, which does not allow identification of the user, may be considered as part of the Personal Information if it is listed together with other identifiers (eg, the index in conjunction with a home address), which allows to personalize the person or contact you. We may use personal data in conjunction with the personal information does not identify the user, and to combine it with other users information viewtheworld.net to improve the content, increased functionality, the overall quality and value of the Service, as well as for the analysis of the Service. We may also use combined information without combining information with other users in order to offer products that meet exactly your interests with the wishes and constraints.
3. Log Data. When you visit a website, whether registered or not, our service automatically store information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website («Log Data»). Log Data may include the following information: the type of browser or previous page, open it, before you come to our service, the page of the Service that you have opened, the duration of the work in these pages, the information you were looking for with our Service The time and date of access, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Service and Technical Services Administration in order to increase functionality and convenience, as well as improve service to meet the needs of visitors Service. For example, some information is collected and stored in such a way that when you use the service again, the system will recognize you in the future this information may be used to provide advertising and other information that satisfies your interests. We also use this information to make sure that the criteria of the Service meet the needs of visitors.
1. Members viewtheworld.net. If you sign up for service and provide personal data to create your account or visual data, other users will be seen viewtheworld.net your name. If you want to place your profile more personal information, such information will be available to other users viewtheworld.net, including, but not limited to, photo, location, website and biography. Placing additional personal information is voluntary and depends on your level of openness and degree of interaction with other users viewtheworld.net. We recommend that you take good care of, and not to disclose the information that you consider confidential.
2. Joint information and personal information does not identify the user. We may disclose aggregated information that does not include personal data, and in some cases, we may also disclose personal information that does not identify a user and log to third parties for the purposes of industry analysis, creating a demographic profile for other purposes. Any aggregate information disclosed in this context, does not contain personal data.
3. Agents and Service Providers. We can hire a third party (legal or natural person) to promote our services presented the Service on our behalf, providing related services (eg, maintenance, database, web analytics and correction features of the Service), or an analysis of the Service. A third party has access to personal data on our behalf only within the framework of tasks and are not allowed to distribute or use the data for other purposes.
4. Respect for the rule of law. viewtheworld.net in their current activity is obliged to cooperate fully with the authorities in order to ensure protection of the rights and legitimate interests of individuals and legal entities. In this connection, we warn of the possibility of disclosure of users' personal data to law enforcement and other authorities pravovprimenitelnym in the event of them requested, and in case of revealing the facts of our security threats users and other third parties, and to prevent the commission of offenses.
5. Legal transactions. viewtheworld.net can sell, display, transfer, cede, mortgage or in any other way to dispose of its assets, or part of the assets, including any or all of the information described in this Policy, in the sale, liquidation, reorganization, insolvency (bankruptcy), to enter into partnership agreement or in any other case.
1. E-mail notifications. At any time, you can opt out of receiving email notifications for this, please update your profile settings.
2. Cookies. At any time, you can stop receiving the files cookies, sent from our service, for this you need to make changes to the settings of your browser. You can disable cookies or ask the system to alert you every time of the receipt of the files cookies. For more information, refer to the technical support of your web browser. Some features or services of the Service without your cookies may not work correctly or in full. If you have any questions about how to disable or change the settings of cookies, please contact our technical support. Contacts for communication are listed below.
3. Changing or deleting information. All users can view, update, edit, or delete personal data in your account (including all loaded pins), for this you can contact us or themselves to make changes to your profile on the Service. If you delete all personal data, your profile can be turned off. We can store a backup copy of your account in accordance with the requirements of law or by legitimate business purposes, or in case you have a need to restore the data.
1. Information security. We care about the security of your information. We take reasonable steps to maintain the integrity and security of information collected and contained in the Service. Nevertheless, we can not guarantee the security of any information you provide to us or to ensure that the information on the Service is not obtained, disclosed, modified or deleted by unauthorized persons.
2. Phishing. Presentation website / data entry forms identical to the original in order to steal users' personal data - is a serious problem on the Internet. You need to know that we do not ask your credit card number, registration data, or state identification data or by e-mail or by phone.
3. Notification of burglary. In the case of security breach, breach of confidentiality or integrity of personal data stored by the Service, we officially notify you by e-mail or through publication in a prominent place on the Service in a reasonable time and without undue delay.
If you have any problems associated with the use of the Service (website or iOS-app), then you can ask for help in our support by sending an email describing the problem to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.